Art. 5 – VIDEO REQUIREMENTS
– The video must be made without cuts, keeping a fixed frame, with the candidate’s face and hands clearly visible at all times. Any kind of editing or manipulation of audio and video is therefore prohibited. This may result in the competitor being disqualified.
– The performances of the proposed pieces can be recorded at different times and then assembled into a single video, or the program can be recorded entirely without cuts between one piece and another (works that have multiple movements, such as sonatas, variations, etc. however, they must be recorded in a single video).
– All videos must date back to performances after 2020. The birthdate is the criterion for participation in the category, not the recording date.
– The video does not necessarily have to be recorded in a professional studio but can also be recorded in a domestic or informal environment, as long as it is of sufficient visual and above all sound quality for a clear artistic evaluation of the candidate’s abilities.
– The candidate must upload the video on a personal Youtube channel (or on a Youtube channel of a parent or contact person) by setting the visibility to “Public” and indicating in the title:
“2nd International Amadeus Online Piano Competition (IAOPC) 2022” – [CANDIDATE NAME AND SURNAME] – [CATEGORY]. The detailed music program must be included in the video description.
– The video link must be specified in the application form in the “Program” section.